Servier Affaires Medicales
A Private organized and existing under French law company with capital of € 200, With Head office at:
35 rue de Verdun,
92284 Suresnes Cedex
Registered with the trade and companies’ register of RCS Nanterre under number 602 048 506
Intra-community VAT number: FR01602048506
offers this website in order to give Users general information on Servier Affaires Medicales participation at ESC congress 2020 - Digital Experience, its activities, its communication, , and its news and events. It should be noted that we do not publish and we do not supply services addressed at children.
- What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the “Contact” space of Our Site: last name, first name, email address, country, and specialty, topics of interest,
- Data that we collect automaticallyfor statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, etc. It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
- How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis. This may be because the data are necessary for your use of one of the functions of the Site or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use them.
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic.
- To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to the Servier Affaires Medicales,
- To create a data base for future educational activities and/or medical communications.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data, to update, correct or delete your personal data; to restrict or oppose (for legitimate reasons) the processing of your personal data by contacting the Servier Affaires Medicales Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail, at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Les Laboratoires Servier
50, rue Carnot
92284 Suresnes Cedex
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of your country.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by Servier Affaires Medicales are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 6 months;
- Personal data collected for communication and relationship management and promotional activities (contacts with healthcare professionals) are kept for 3 months after your last interaction with Servier Affaires Medicales.
- Personal data collected for transparency management are kept, archived and destroyed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data collected for any other type of correspondence are kept for 13 months.
- How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
- Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed bywill only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of Servier Affaires Medicales and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of Servier Affaires Medicales , particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally-defined cases.
- Applicable law
The present policy is governed by French law, in respect both of the substantial rules and the formal rules. All disagreements shall be brought before the courts with jurisdiction of Paris (France).
Any application of the rules of conflict of laws which restricts full application of French law is consequently excluded hereby. Consequently, French law applies to all users which browse the Website and which use all or part of its functions.
In the event of a divergence between the information presented in the French version of the Website and that presented in the English version of the said Website, the information presented in the Website's French version shall take precedence.